Saturday, September 13, 2014

Welcome to Wilkzly Press Blog!

Welcome to the Wilkzly Press blog! I have been a blogger in the past, as The Movie Mommy, but times have changed and I have moved past just reviewing movies - I want to write my own. I am a short film script writer, mostly.  I have also written TV scripts and am currently working on either a book or graphic novel. Hard to say at this point.
I tend to think in dialogue and that what has lead me here. I look forward to hearing from like minded people. I will use this blog to update you on my progress of being published and/or finding an agent. As well as tips I find out that might help others. I also might just post random thoughts and ideas and movie and TV reviews.
Feel free to send me anything you wish me to post!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment